Sunday, July 03, 2005

wala wala wala

I’ve run out of things to write. Of course I think about topics that would interest you, my dear audience. Take for instance, the entry before this. Nobody has posted any comment though the counter has increased. I take it as that you are not interested in my political ramblings or politics in general. So maybe that’d be the first and last time you’d read something like that here.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. That’s the way it should be. Hmm, lemme see… oh, d’ya know that lucky hates her pellets now? And that she prefers eating tuna from the can? Imagine what a strain to my budget that is? But she’s getting fatter..err, I take it that fat ain’t a good term to use for ladies. She’s getting the curves, yeah, that’s better. But she ain’t gettin’ a boyfriend yet, no, no, not with me around. The poopycats have stopped bothering us (bless their souls) and we are once more at peace.

This is getting nowhere. I’d rather stop. Maybe I’ll have something interesting to write tomorrow. Something worthy of note should happen. Oh well, you never know what comes around. Sorry for the inanity.

Peaceout.

9 Comments:

Blogger - litol figgy - said...

it's not that i'm not interested in the whole political hooplas. it's just that i see it in the news everyday already. and i discuss it with people perenially. so people blogging about it are basically saying things i've already heard before. that's why i don't comment. i don't wanna end up putting the same comment in everybody's blog. :p

8:42 AM  
Blogger kero said...

psst! gusto mo nood basketball?

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you write only to elicit reaction from an audience?

9:40 AM  
Blogger duke said...

rain, yup, i get you.

kero, basketbol...ginebra vs. san miguel yung huling basketbol na napanood ko.

miwa, yes, most of the time, i do write to entertain my readers. before posting, i make sure that the topic is interesting both for me and you. but there are some entries that i haven't published because they are for my own perusal. and sometimes i post entries without thinking whether anybody is interested in it or not. what am i driving at? i think i got lost...

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same shit here :) Sometimes it freezes me up whenever I think of those people who will peek in my domain.

Basta, eto lang isipin mo: you are not getting paid to write in here. Kebs lang. Minsan ay mas interesante kung malaya ang iyong pagsusulat.

This is yours, anyweyz. Nakikitingin lang kami ;)

5:42 PM  
Blogger duke said...

van, hahahah, yes. sometimes i think twice, thrice, or a lot of times about the entries i'm about to post. i say a lot of things that offend people, and we don't want that to happen, do we? but even though this is my blog, it isn't the same without my readers. that's why diet coke is the best. (heing??!)

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dearest of duke, most of your "commenters" aren't "just readers". They are your friends :)

Just be real ;) It's more interesting that way. Tsaka jusme, noh... Remember the Truman Show? When "fans" gets hook, they get hook ;) Pero sana nga ikaw si Truman, para mas nakakakilos ka ng natural ;)

Blogs are one hell of a telenovela, only YOU are the star, director, and your own worst critic. Pero dahil mahal ka namin, we will read you kahit na ba aminin mong naging idol mo si April Boy Regino.. naks! Hahahaha.

PS: kung ayaw ka nilang basahin, at least ako, hindi ko to pagsasawaan. Basta sulat ka lang. Okidoki?

PPS: Pumasok ka na ng Math, unggoy! :P

8:18 PM  
Blogger duke said...

pepper van, i do not know most of my readers and about half of those who comment. and i'm being real, so everything you read here is real. i just don't post everything and practice self censorship. and thank you for loving me. now, will you have lunch with me? your treat, of course. :p

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

treat ko? sige.

basta kay manong larry's isawan tayo sa Philpost. :P

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter