Thursday, June 02, 2005

oh yeah, baby, yeah!

i've reached the 4000 visitors mark!
(i think half of that was just me clicking the refresh button)

enkyu, enkyu guys! i would really appreciate it if you left msgs on my posts. just something to validate your visit :) i enjoy reading your comments (as if naman madami, pero totoo, natutuwa ako pag may comments) sige na! it's just a few more minutes of typing and saying "hi". i NEED friends can't you see??!!! comment or i'll kill myself and you'll forever bear that in your conscience. i will haunt you. i will make poopoocat haunt you too. oh, and i need and ipod, and some brand new shirts, and koreanovela cds, and new sneakers, and a US visa, or a girlfriend with a US visa, or a nurse who's leaving for the US (of course may visa na yan).

oh, and pls. visit this dork's site as well and tell him you like his posts (sige na, kahit kunwari lang, kse nagdradrama na wala daw nag-aapreciate ng site nya, tho he's actually got more visitors). ashushu. just do it, dang!

teka, najejebs nako.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hi!"

o, ayan. no need to kill yourself for not having enough friends, an ipod and loads of other material things u do not need. heck people whon u do not even know take interest in your dailies. congrats doc! :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger - litol figgy - said...

pucha. magkaibigan nga kayo ni kramer. :p

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, you're stalkable baby... nyahahahaha

artistahin ka masyado, no wonder pa-low profile ka lagi... :P

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey DUDE! Whats up?? I really need your help! OK well you know how u have that counter thing at the bottom?? Well I want one and I tried to do it myself and have yet to succed. Oh,(Im really new to this) and if u take the time to tell me it would be greatly apprieciated and could u do it on my page?? PLEASE! I wouldnt ever be able to figure out how to get back here! Well if there is anyone who reads this, ....help me peas!

2:18 PM  
Blogger duke said...

miwa miwa, tenks por taking interest in my dailies. got an ipod for me? the shuffle would do. kiddin. ;P

rain rain, don't go away, please come here everyday, little duke wants to play. hihihi. yup, kebigan ko nga si kramer, asan na pala yung mokong na yun?

tsutsugamushi, meron ka chiklet?

van, stalk me!! puhleasse! i beg of you!!!!!

ei jessica DUDEtte, i left msg on your blog. :)

6:18 AM  
Blogger kramer said...

ewan ko sa yo!

hahaha!!! potek na promote pa ang pwet ko rito, a? ayus!

8:43 AM  
Blogger vonskiea said...

hello,i need a friend..hehehe :)
ok lang naman ganitong comment dba?

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter