Thursday, May 19, 2005

I love My Bank


Posted by Hello
At about lunch time today, Metrobank called and was looking for me. Oh sheez, of course my name was on my card, what was I thinking!! (see previous entry for details)

Good afternoon sir, this is *** from Metrobank. May I speak to Mr. **********.”

“Speaking”

Sir, kayo po ba nag-insert ng card nyo last night sa ATM?”

“Yes, and I’m really really sorry!! Sorry talaga, I dind’t know it would turn out like that coz I’ve been using that dilapidated card for a long time already”

Guilty as hell, but I owned up, mind you. I could always have made up a story about it, like pretend I lost my wallet…accuse her of accusing me….or something like that.

Sir I would like to inform you that we needed to replace the card slot down to some parts of the machine because it wasn’t working anymore after last night.”

“I’m really really sorry, about that….you are not going to charge me for those expenses, are you”, I really had to ask

Sir, if it were another bank, they would have charged but I just want to tell you not to try that again. If your card is dilapidated, we can always replace it blah-blah-blah-blah

Thank God.

Ok, I’m on my way there to apply for a new card”.

When I arrived at the bank, I put on my most charming smile (my smiles do wonders, I tell you) and approached a teller and whispered,

hi, I destroyed your atm machine last night, and I’m here to apply for a new card.

walanghiya ka! Di tuloy ako makawithdraw!”, she answered back smiling. Right there I knew everything was alright.

You think my series of unfortunate events has ended? Not yet. I have one that occurred a few hours ago. But that will be tomorrow’s entry.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's not so unfortunate. your back still loves u.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err bank. not back

3:58 PM  
Blogger - litol figgy - said...

ay! ang galeng-galeng talaga ng bata. hehehe.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is a qrs complex? could've googled it to find out but didn't. :)

12:01 AM  
Blogger duke said...

gypsy, hehehehe. tungerk.

miwa, ya, and i thought only a mother could love me back after what i did (tears of joy).

rain, uu, magaleng talga aku. wahahahaha. antanga no?

anonymous, look at the ecg tracing at the right lowermost portion of each entry. see the largest spike? that's the qrs complex. it represents the depolarization (meaning contraction) of both right and left ventricles. before that is a small p wave, then comes the qrs wave, then a t wave then sometimes a u wave. :) hope this helps.

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kinabahan ka dun no? nyahhaahhaa

3:38 PM  
Blogger kero said...

grabe don, ano nanaman ginawa mo! kung ako sa metrobank, di bale ng mawalan ako ng isang customer na gaya mo! =P

talagang, naglecture ka pa ng ecg no.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH katutubo like you do not possess any charm,... repugnance, yes!

damn, what the hell am I doing here? i'm going to bed... luvya my MORON brudda!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter