Wednesday, May 11, 2005

R.I.P.

When everything seemed futile, I heard the voices of little boys scrounging around for empty cans and junk, stuff that would interest boys their age. Suddenly, a bright idea came to mind*evil sneer*! I called all three of them and asked them if they wanted to earn some cash. They all nodded excitedly. I pointed to poo poo cat and offered P100.00 to anyone who can present me with a dead cat. And off they went to start working while I headed back to my door with a big smile plastered on my face.

A few days ago, a dead cat was found in the neighborhood. I’m not sure if it was the him but there hasn’t been fresh poop outside my door since then.


No, it's not what you think. this is not poo poo cat. Poo Poo cat is not cute. This is just a downloaded google picture.Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

patch adams!!!!!!!!!

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

painumin mo ba naman ng de-gamot na gatas tapos hinagisan mo pa ng bato, made-dedo nga un. i'll hold on to my congratulatory remarks til it's confirmed HE is dead. what a doctor! :)

9:52 AM  
Blogger kero said...

di ka ba nakokonsensya? tsk tsk tsk

7:41 PM  
Blogger duke said...

van, for the love of me, don't call me that. i hate robin williams.

anonymous, i believe that poopoo cat is dead.

kero, hende!

mac, ya, swabe ko no? hehehe.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter