Monday, April 18, 2005

9 lives...8...7...6...going...going...



Life 9. refer to this entry.

Life 8. a few weeks back, while my sister and I were climbing up the stairs, we chanced upon poopoo cat leisurely walking down the stairs. I kicked her hard and ran after her but she was faster.

Life 7. two weeks ago, my sister and I prepared milk mixed with vetsin. Lots of vetsin. and more vetsin. we bought the big pack for this specific mission. I crept up to the fourth floor where poopoo cat was taking a nap and offered her the bowl of milk which she lapped with such gusto. *sneer sneer*. Drink up everything, kitty, drink, drink. The next mawnin, she expressed her thanks with a mound of fresh poo on my doorfront.

Life 6. Just a few hours ago, I saw poopoo cat lying on the balcony of the third floor, just lazing there and probably thinking of where to get her next meal. I silently approached her and before she could run away I pushed her off the ledge! Yahooo!!! I watched the white furball fall three floors down to the ground floor and scram to the nearest hiding place for shelter. Well, she landed unscathed, as usual.

She still has 6 lives left. And I’m running out of ways to kill her. I guess a repeat would be nice. Any suggestions?
Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

akin na lang pusa ninyo... pramis, gusto ko ng pusa!

9:52 AM  
Blogger duke said...

e sa di ko nga mahuli huli. at kung mahuli ko yun, papatayin ko na talga. pengeng tips para madispose na si poopoo cat.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try warfarin

8:19 AM  
Blogger kero said...

hindi kaya si anonymous eh si tsutsugamushi rin? =)
don, gumising ka na! =P

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doc,
Bigyan mo si kitty ng pagkaing hinaluan ng powdered paracetamol or ibuprofen. Isang tablet lang ng kahit ano dun sa dalawa or pagsabayin mo na para siguradong dedo.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter