Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Here kitty kitty kitty...

I have been on vigil outside our building for 2 hours, waiting patiently and silently in the dark for the notorious cat who poops in front of our door every single day. I don’t know how she picked our door amongst the 20 doors to choose from. Ours has unfortunately been her flavor of the month. I handpicked three stones specially for this occasion. I figured it was time I killed her.

I was about to give up when, out of the dark, she pranced by without a care in the world, a piece of meat in her mouth. I wonder where she stole that from. Nevertheless, I crept behind her and aimed, closed my eyes….and threw. Thud! It hit her smack right in the belly and she let out a yelp. Shit, did I just do that? I felt bad. But I needed to do this or step on cat poo every night I come home.

She continued to eat right there about 6 feet away from me. She didn’t even go the hassle of taking cover from my assault! So I took aim again, this time with the mental picture of gooey and smelly cat shit under my shoes just to give me strength. It hit her again. This time she dropped her food and started to shout at me, “how dare you throw stones at me!!”… or was I just imagining that? It wasn’t the angry meows that I heard but the “please stop! please stop!” cries. Normally, they’d run like the wind but this one didn’t. She stood before me and pleaded. She wasn’t mad at me. I still had one smooth stone in my hand. I raised my arm and purposely hit the pavement beside her. I ran after her and shooed her away from the premises. I hope I scared her good.

I went back up to my unit and opened the door to see Lucky scrambling to lick my feet as if I’d been gone for years. I picked her up and cuddled with her for a few minutes until she begged me to let go of her.


Dani on her sled. I miss my niece. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger duke said...

hi mr tsutsu...,

wow, a vet! thanks for dropping by. i've done that, even poured vinegar on the site. my neighbors also tried kerosene but nada, soon-to-be-dead kitty cat still feels at home.

ei, could u be lucky's online vet? hehe. online para libre, hahahaha. lang pera.

11:38 PM  
Blogger duke said...

sir tsutsu,

lucky's a she. at mahal ang kitty litter to share with some puss i hate. hehe. i'l ask lucky if she wants to share her sand.

8:32 PM  
Blogger bonita said...

just passing by! :) my mom solved this problem by feeding our kitty with her own shit. really, it worked! from then on, our kitty wouldn't shit inside our house. you should try it! :D

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter