Saturday, February 26, 2005

Rage

The past few weeks have been disappointing and filled with series of unfortunate events. I’m a trusting person. You don’t earn my trust, I give it.

Weeks ago, I was hired by a private contractor, together with 2 of my doctor friends to do an annual physical examination on teachers in the province. I was supposed to receive a certain amount for the 2 weeks of hardwork. But we were never paid. I came back to manila with barely enough cash to last me a week and nothing to pay my cellular bill. He promised to send it through the bank. And he did send us money…. 1/7th of our supposed wage. We were nice people to deal with.

Last week, I heard a magbobote shouting for bottles from my window. It’s about time I disposed off the bottles under the sink, i thought. I asked him to come in to collect them as I didn’t want my hands to get dirty. So he got all the bottles out and counted them. He gave me six pesos for them all. I boasted about it to my sis, and she had only this to say...”niloko ka”.

The other day I was on my way to espana from roxas blvd. The driver asked me which way I wanted to go, I told him, “bahala ka na, ung pinakamabilis”..and he drove directly to Quirino avenue where traffic was obviously very heavy. Behind me, taft avenue was clear with cars driving around fast. And we were stuck the whole stretch of that damn avenue. I felt I was robbed. And he didn’t give me my exact change, instead he kept some for himself. He said it was for the traffic we just encountered.

Today I attended a convention for my mom at the PICC where I had to shave off my goatee to look presentable. I left my backpack with my PDA inside in my seat while I went out to shop for freebees. When I came back, it was nowhere to be found. My P36,000-worth PDA gone, just like that.

You may call it stupidity but please don’t blame me for being so trusting. I have always believed that people are naturally good. I have always gone out of my way to help people. I cannot imagine how people can be so cruel and dishonest. I can only ask why. Right now I am angry, fuming mad to be exact. To jeri, who didn’t pay us for the job well done, I will see to it that your license be revoked and you end up in jail. And I will make sure you regret ever meeting me, you ugly faggot! To the magbobote, i don’t know what to say to you. I will leave you out this time. To the taxi driver, fuck you. And fuck you more! You will never, ever be more than what you are now. And you will die a taxi driver. Fuck you!!! To all the thieves, may you never taste luxury in your lifetime may all of you starve to your death, scums of the earth!!!!. To GT who used to rub his knuckles on my head back in high school whenever he felt like it, go to hell! I didn’t feel any sympathy for you when your father died, asshole! To B of the OB dept, who gave me 5 days of SP while doing my rotation with them, you’ve got a fat ass you know that? And the long hairs on your legs, and you think you’re pretty? People kiss you fat ass because you’re the chief resident but please don’t even think that you’re good. It was by default that you got that position, you stupid piece of shit!! and to the cat who shits everyday in front of our door, pusanginamo!!! i will kill you once i get my hands on you!!!

...
I’m sorry. Pent-up emotions just overflowing. Really sorry for this entry.
...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me

-redel

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do hope things will turn out ok.

keep in mind though, "an eye for an eye" wont solve anything.

~saltik

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do hope things will turn out ok.

keep in mind though, "an eye for an eye" wont solve anything.

hang in there.

~saltik

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im surprised im not included in ur list haha kool ka lang ganyan talaga mundo madaming mapagsamantala kaya dapat lagi kang alerto. pero di naman lahat mandurugas madami pa ding me ginintuang puso gaya ko ehehe inom ka muna ng valium at norvasc :D kaya mo yan pare kaw pah!!!

-- dyeypi

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

relax lang pre

-butets

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayy... katakot!!!


-bengorts

7:23 PM  
Blogger sam said...

tsk tsk tsk buti na lang nde ka na bad trip ngaun pagkabasa ko nito. =)
nakaka aliw na lang sya nde na nakakatakot. :p

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter