Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sori sori

Errrr….regarding my last entry, could we just like forget I ever wrote that? Your comments were touching, but I fergot to update my blog. The day after I wrote that article, somebody called my cellfone saying that my bag was with her and that I was to meet her at the Westin Philippine Plaza that evening to get it. So I went. That night I met an old woman, noisy and bubbly and so grandmotherly. She handed me my bag with my things in it and proceeded to tell stories. She even brought me to her table at the grand ballroom and introduced me to all those important people there…oh, she was the president of the Philippine Academy of Family Physicians. She was just so nice I wanted to kiss her.

I just feel guilty and ashamed for my rants and cusses and curses in my previous post that I owe everyone an apology. I think I overreacted in the heat of it all. I’m a nice person, really. You can ask my friends. Hehehe.

So with this unexpected turn of events, I resolve not to have other people ruin my outlook in life. I will still be a trusting person. I will still be nice. And to all who will take advantage of me, God bless you.

Ok, sa mga naapektuhan masyado sa huling post ko…..sige…batukan nyo na ako…..hehehe.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

* butete batoks engot

swerte mo pre...sa susunod wag kasi iwan kung sansan gamit..okie?

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay naku duque, madrama buhay mo (as always), pakita ka nga at mabatukan na rin kita =P

-redel-

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay naku duque, madrama buhay mo (as always), pakita ka nga at mabatukan na rin kita =P

-redel-

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kita mo sabi syo dami pa busilak ang loob sa mundo :P d ako nagiisa hekhekhek

-dyeypi

11:30 AM  
Blogger faye clarice said...

been blog hopping.. and i came across your post.. hey small world my dad was there too at the convention and he has it on his blog. Very few people have survived this world without becoming cynics and pessimists like the rest of the world.. great to know the incident has not changed your lovely predisposition one bit. :) can i link you up?

10:38 AM  
Blogger duke said...

faye clarice,
thanks for dropping by. it's difficult to change my disposition, really. and the world doesn't need another angry person. link me up all you want. hehe.

5:56 AM  
Blogger duke said...

faye clarice,
thanks for dropping by. it's difficult to change my disposition, really. and the world doesn't need another angry person. link me up all you want. hehe.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter