Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Depressed Cat


Posted by Hello
Lucky hasn’t been herself lately. She’s grown thinner and isn’t as lively as she used to be. I just bought her a new pack of catfood but she doesn’t eat much. I don’t catch her drinking from the fishbowl anymore. I even found my bedroom slipper in her litter box (how the heck did it get there!) When I hop and dance in front of her she just turns the other way and yawns. I think she’s depressed.

I’m starting to think about what Pepperella said. (another free ad). Pepperella thinks that the late poopoocat (yes, he’s dead) leaves his stuff in front of my door for Lucky. Could have they been lovers afterall?? Had he been courting her beyond those two doors that separated them? Aww, ain’t that sweet? She hasn’t been acting normal at around the same time poopoocat disappeared. I wouldn’t want to think I was playing the role of the evil stepfather. But neither would I want poopoocat to sire lucky’s children. She’s definitely way above his class. Yes, maybe I am the evil stepdad. So the answer is NO, it’s not sweet. Not-at-all. Buwahahahahaha!!

Doc Tsutsugamushi, (here’s free plugging for you, man), could you help my cat? Do you have those serotonin reuptake inhibitors for felines? Could you get my cat to do her regular stuff like play catch-me, scratch our sofas, complain when you take a peek of her doing her thing in her litter box, drink from the jasper’s bowl, buy coke from the sarisari store when I tell her to (errm, sobra na ata).

I hope it’s just a phase, like PMS or something. So if it’s PMS, i guess I’ll have to leave her with her thing, ya know, ladies’ gotta have time for themselves.

2 Comments:

Blogger kero said...

isang lang ang tawag dyan...KARMA!
kelangan buhayin mo si poopycat. bwahahahahha!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kase kase kase, tama naman kase yang pepperella na yan eh. matalinong tao yan, kaya dapat sinusunod mo :P

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter