Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Love ko to!


I feel sad that McDonald’s cor. Aurora and Araneta ave. will be closing down later this week. I’ve spent more than 5 years studying in this place and I will surely miss it. It may not be the best outlet but I have come to love the place like home. I even wrote my name under my favorite table if only to claim it. The bald store manager is kind and the salespeople are pretty nice. They know that I drink coke lite and that both my drinks and fries are always upgraded, even without me telling them. We exchange smiles when we meet each other even outside the outlet. I’ve watched people rise from being servers to cashiers to supervisors. One time I even got Christmas gifts for the guards because they’d let me leave my things to go eat outside when I’m sick of burgers and fastfood.

I’ve finished medschool and gotten my license, but I still go back. Some part time crew members have graduated from school and found themselves other jobs, but they always come back to visit. But soon, like every establishment in that building, KFC on the far side, Mr. Quick Fix (another version of Mr.Quickie), the famous sisig place, Backdo (behind Mcdo), there will be no McDonalds to come back to. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger kero said...

talaga? it's closing down?! oh no! if you spent 5 years studying there, what more ako! from my PT years to med, that branch served as meeting place, date place, study place. hay nako, nothing is constant in this world except change talaga.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha? Talaga? Magcloclose na daw sila? BAKITTT?? May 3 years pa ako para kumain dun sana!!! BAkittt????

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha? Talaga? Magcloclose na daw sila? BAKITTT?? May 3 years pa ako para kumain dun sana!!! BAkittt????

-redel-

9:26 PM  
Blogger duke said...

gypsy, mcdonalds filcoa is NOT hers. i'm claiming it. it's now MINE!

kero, oo, magcloclose na sya. huhuhu. kumanta ka pa ng jose mari chan na constant change no?

anonymous little birdie, yes, sori ka, days na lang bibilangin mo.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter