Saturday, June 11, 2005

First days of class

8:30-9:45 AM, MTTHF. I wake up early to attend my Math class.

All my classmates are 16 year old kids who, I’m sure, think they rule the world having passed the UPCAT and all. Wide eyed geeks with perked up ears to catch the teacher’s punch lines and laugh wholeheartedly when the appropriate reaction to the not-meant-for-you-to-piss-in-your-pants-joke would’ve been a smile.

One girl wears her hair in pigtails, prolly thinks she’s cute lookin like a kid. Remind me to pull on those pigtails one of these days. Maybe 3 or 4 of them have brand new shoes that sparkle, almost makes me want to step on them then run. And all o’ em have notebooks. Sheez, I think that’s where I went wrong. I never kept a notebook. Ok I’l keep that in mind.

Anyway, everything was alright until the teacher explained the grading system. Then the palpitations began.

Then i came to realize that i was with was a BS Statistics block.

So much for pressure.

Bummer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a classic! going back to see if, or prove, you can do better... makes us wanna go back and redo all our worst subjects in college... and high school.

great goin', doc!

5:10 AM  
Blogger duke said...

abi, ganda naman ng sinabi mo.

tsutsu,yeah, i'm back with a vengeance part II.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter