Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Goodbye, Golden Arches...


Today is a sad day.

Today at 11pm, my favorite McDonald’s branch will be closing down for good.

A few nights ago while studying there, I glanced around looking for something I could take home with me that would remind me of this place before it got leveled down. But there was nothing I could grab that would not be conspicuous to the guard. So I snatched the mcdonald’s tray which held my food (shhhhhhhhh!!) and thrust it into my small bag (it almost didn’t fit!!). Actually I wanted to carry Ronald McDonald all the way home but clowns just scare the sh*t out of me. So I just slapped a high five on his perpetually waiving palm (made sure no one saw me) before I left with an odd shaped knapsack.

I don’t know if I can muster the courage to go there today I might not be able to control my emotions...I might just cry….waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh….ngrsssst. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger kero said...

today na ba yon? bad trip! i haven't been there since late last year. kainis! so where are you studying na?

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nge baka patatayuan na ng punerarya kaya magsasara hehehe.
ayaw mo nun libre na kape mo. tahimik pa condusive for studying.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nge baka patatayuan na ng punerarya kaya magsasara hehehe.
ayaw mo nun libre na kape mo. tahimik pa condusive for studying.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mag jabi ka na lang...

PS: i know how this one feels... I so know the feeling na i wanted to give you the mp3 of Mikaela's Art of Letting Go.. ahehehe

*hugs*

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaw me kasalanan kaya nagsara yun eh. susunod na magsasara nyan yung dyalibi naman heheh -dyeypi

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter