Tuesday, June 21, 2005

dozing off..

i just took a pill to make me sleep (studies say it's not supposed to disrupt sleep architecture so it's safe) and while i'm waiting for the sandman, i decided to blog a bit.

today i tried my best to cram 4 months of reading back into my head. it's already 9pm and there's still a gazillion things i want to review. but i guess i have to stop. there's nothing i can do more with just hours to spare. i keep asking myself, could i have done better? and the answer just comes right back. yes.

so tomorrow's the big day.

God bless me.

I just took a pill to make me sleep. have i told you that already?
zzzzzzzz..........

(oh, question number 1 is: will i be able to wake up early tomorrow? to everyone i know reading this blog, if it's past 8am when you read this, don't bother calling my cellular. either i'm on my way to the exam or still sleeping. and if it's the latter, please let me sleep in bliss. Enter sandman.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gudlak parekuy kaya pala di kita nakikita sa chat kala ko nagpicket ka sa harap ng mcdo para di matuloy pagsasara.. kaya mo yan!!! - dyeypi

11:06 PM  
Blogger kramer said...

abnoy ka talaga. good luck sa mga pinaggagawa mo.

11:11 AM  
Blogger - litol figgy - said...

sana si sandman na lang pinag-exam mo. baka sakaling pumayag siya.Ü

8:58 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Pucha kaya mo yan.

Pero bat ka nagma Math 17?

Chel
Former blogger (when blogspot was still cool hehe)
LJ convert

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter