Friday, June 17, 2005

no turning back

Today is supposedly my last day to reschedule my exam date and the anxiety is killing me. At around 4pm, I needed someone to talk to. Part of me wanted to reschedule. Another part of me wanted to get it over with. I’m tired.

I’m only 60% done with my online exams and just the other day, I couldn’t recall what the catalase positive organisms were. That is basic knowledge. I don’t seem to recall a lot of things from my readings. So I’m scared. And I’ve never been more scared of an exam my whole life.

I didn’t know whom to call and I ended up dialing my mom’s phone. Funny how most of the time I find her voice irritating because she’s got this voice that’s really loud, and she can really be annoying, I tell you. But a while ago I longed to hear her voice. And though she didn’t say anything new, it relieved my anxiety for the time being, and for a moment there, I felt alright. I love my mommy.

I hope I don’t disappoint them.

I’m tired.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sinend ko po yung text bago ko nabasa yung blog mo... must be esp, or friends' connection, or divine intervention, whatever. Sana ok ka pa. =)

cheerio!

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've done your best. you studied til your nose bled. it's time to lift it all to Him.

give your best shot on your exam. tapos gimmick na tayo! =)

10:10 AM  
Blogger sam said...

god bless sa exam! kaya mo yan =)

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't know that the catalase-positive organisms were common knowledge...hehehe...kiddin'

galingan natin, don.

om shanti. mwah!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up. goodluck doc. u can do it! :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger kramer said...

potek. i stayed in a hospital for four days. dapat ata ikaw na lang kinonsulta ko. potek talaga.

5:24 PM  
Blogger - litol figgy - said...

hinga, duke. hinga.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kayang-kaya mo yan...kaw pa bibong bata ka diba?! (engot nga lang minsan) hahaha...goodluck pre

-butets

3:42 AM  
Blogger duke said...

abi, muwah muwah. good timing ka lagi. thank you. twas a nice msg.

gypsy, sige lang matolog ka nang matolog. ya, let's hope everything goes alright.

myra, i am lifting it all the Him. what a humbling thing, this is.

sam, tenkyu po.

candice, di na sya common knowledge ngayon kse di ko na alam. hehe. takot nako. oi sumunod ka na. Set your date ang start cramming.

miwa, ngayon ka lang naglink. salamat po.

oi kramer, nagdradrama yung entry ng blog ko tas kaw ganyan ang comment mo? parang walang konek. tulo lang yang sakit mo, di ka dapat naospital. wahahahahah!)

rain, breath in...breath out...kelangan ko ata magtutbras muna.

butete, buhay ka pa pala. di ka pa din nagiging palaka?? salamat po.

sa inyong lahat, maraming maraming salamat. nawa'y pagpalain kayo ng Diyos (ako muna). hay buhay.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter