Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Red Tape

I have never voiced out my opinion re the Philippine Government on this blog and I have never had any personal experience with its offices until earlier this year – and they were not pleasant ones. I cannot believe how these government employees slack at their jobs and even tell lies just to lessen their workload. Appalling, really. I wonder what would happen if health care providers did the same thing in the Emergency Room, “we’re busy, try next time,” or “oh, that chest pain? can’t do anything ‘bout it. charge it to experience, go home.” That’d be a treat.

I never thought I’d get disillusioned this early in life but right now, I can’t find any words to express my utmost disgust in the bureaucracy. And with the present situation of the president and the country, I have only this to say, “to hell with them all”.

I used to think that things will change for the better, but the idealism in me is slowly dying. I still am a law-abiding citizen and I do what I think is right. And maybe, that’s all that matters.

Hello garci?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter