Monday, July 04, 2005

oink oink


A couple of days ago I was waiting for an fx when just a few feet from me stood a lady, properly dressed with heels, waiting for a ride with her friend. I was watching her when she opened her bag and took out some used tissue and shamelessly dropped them on the pavement beside her. What the …??!!! As each piece dropped, I felt enraged all the more. She got another bunch of from inside her bag and proceeded to throw them right in front of her without even bothering to find a trash bin.
My eyes darted from her garbage to her face and back to her garbage in utmost disgust and disbelief. I wanted to pierce her with my eyes and when she finally saw me, she looked back at her trash and then at me but I never took my eyes off her as I mouthed to her, B*BOY. I’m sure she felt humiliated because she hid herself in front of her friend and caught the next jeep which stopped in front of them.

One of my pet peeves.

10 Comments:

Blogger kero said...

may goodness! what an a*s! dapat binato mo basura nya sa kanya! kainis!

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor pigs. they deserve better than being compared with that savage woman. b*boy's high heels can't lift her from the dump where she properly belongs.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ey don! i guess i forgot all about your blog,heheh.. ngayon ko lang alala ulit. can you send me your email add so i can invite u to join our chns egroup? mine is densanch_ancheta@yahoo.com

im sure our classmates would be interested to read your online diary..dami na palang members dito sa egroup natin, halos 25% na ng mga klasmayts natin. join na!

btw, pet peeve ko din to!

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

methinks it's a cultural thing. mahirap baguhin ang N.I.M.B.Y. attitude, pero kailangan talagang ma-exorcise na yang habit na yan.
now if only i had the courage to do what you did. i am rather non-confrontational and the best that i can muster is giving the offenders the evil eye.

12:49 PM  
Blogger kramer said...

ang taray. hehehe!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg don! it's totally one of my pet peeves also!

hrrrrrrrrrr!!

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I distinctly remember a guy who "accidentally" dropped a PET bottle in a bus... Hmmm dapat din ba siyang tawaging "baboy"?

1:58 PM  
Blogger duke said...

kero, i think she's what comes out of the a*ssho'.

miwa, ya, maybe she was better compared to ... i can't think of any. sorry to all the pigs, sorry.

gypsy, ok, sorry to the pigs, sorry sorry sorry, pigs.

dennis, hi again. thank you for remembering to drop by again. i'm not sure our old classmates from 11 years back would want to read my blog. :)

mabsie, hello! what's N.I.M.B.Y. enlighten me please. ya, i think that's my prob. i'm always confrontational. *sigh* but i try to be nice too.

kramer, di ako mataray. maangas lang. wahahahahahaha. utut mo!

candice, don't you just want to shove their trash into their mouths? i'd love to do that. tell me if it's a nice idea and lets go out together to catch one and try it out. :p

anonymous, what's a PET bottle. forgive me people for my ignorance. i'm not fond of acronyms. tsaka wag daw tawaging baboy, magagalit daw si grissom. so di sya dapat tawaging babuy. :p

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.E.T. stands for polyethylene... The material used in mineral water containers. Hahaha. Siyempre hindi mo alam 'yun... persia to!!!

12:53 PM  
Blogger atticus said...

hay. ang dami talagang dugyot.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter