Friday, July 08, 2005

IRC

you get to meet different kinds of people in the IRC. some of them interesting, and some just make you...well... just read my irc conversation with an unknown person last night. For the record, i never give my real age or personal info online.

unkown: hi asl pls
me: 48.m.qc
unknown: 22 f qc
me: hi
unknown: oh hi hows your doin now?
me: say that again?
unknown: im asking you hows your doin now?
me: i thought i heard it wrong or you typed it wrong. are you filipino?
unknown: how bot you?
me: yes, i'm filipino.
unknown: suri ati bisaya kasi ako man!
me: e di magtagalog na lang. :)

...got it. makes me want to turn the friggin' computer off and just hit the sack. that's what i did.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*turo kay Duke sabay sabi ng, "GRAMMAR POLICE!!!!"*

hahahaha

1:26 PM  
Blogger duke said...

pepper van, bang! bang!

tsutsugamushi, doc, anong nangyari sa blog mo?! tuloy mo yan pare, sayang naman. pinupuntahan ko pa naman lagi. :)

1:23 AM  
Blogger kramer said...

adik. kulang yung facts mo. hindi mo nilagay na 6 am na e, nagchachat ka pa.

hahaha!

what's up doc? hows your doin now? wahahaha!

6:16 PM  
Blogger duke said...

kramer, hahahaha! sira! nung wala akong trabaho yung inaabot ako ng 6am! (ay, wala pa din pala akong trabaho at inaabot pa din ako ng 6am!). i'ms doing fine. musta mga bebot mong estudyante? :p

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sabi na syo wag ka na magpunta dyan sa mga sex channels puro bading andun hehehe :D

-dyeypi

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter