Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Jackdaws


u wonder why I skipped 5 days. My computer just shut down and wouldn’t restart. So there..tv..pda..cellphone..computer, everything that keeps me busy, connived to stop working. I had nothing else to do. The lone happy creature was lucky. Now I had all my attention on her. She’d climb up my bed and I’d stroke her till she slept (parang panget pakinggan ah). And she’d sleep the whole afternoon beside me. Sweet thing.
I finished reading the Hornet Flight and Jackdaws (which was a better read by the way, go get yourself a copy).
Until a few minutes ago, a little bird called me up and suggested to remove my desktop’s battery and then put it back. Voila! I’m blogging again. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter