Thursday, December 02, 2004

AM/PM


The ring of the phone woke me up. When I looked at the time, it was 5:30. I looked out of my window and saw that it was still dark. Funny, I thought, why would someone ring me up at this time... Sheez, it was 5:30PM! I practically slept the whole day again. The phone call was for an appointment tomorrow. Thank God I didn’t have one today. My fone was full of received txt msgs since this morning. I answered them one by one and apologized for replying so late. I got out of bed and ate an early dinner. Started my day with dinner, duh. Took a shit, then showered, then sat down in front of my computer to update my blog…tadaaaa!!! Posted by Hello


The winds are howling outside. There isn’t much rain though. My TV is still busted so I’ve no idea of what was happening ‘cept for one txt message from my mom, reminding me not to go out today because there was a super typhoon. Oh, that made sense. The strong winds, the rain...so that’s why. Well I’m a good son, I followed her advice. *snickers*Posted by Hello

here's a link to the news story from People's Journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter