Friday, December 03, 2004

Lights, Lights


Well at least I got to practice my skill in prostate examination and learned that a lot of lawyers have hemorrhoids. Must be the stress. After a long day, I couldn’t wait to go home. There were more people along the avenue now. And the Christmas lights were lit! I remember last year, when the avenue was brighter. Must be the cost-cutting due to the financial strain. But nevertheless, it still reminded people that Christmas is more than just gifts and bonuses, or parties and binges. Well don’t ask me what it’s all about. I wouldn’t know either. Friendships? Family? For me, this Christmas will be the first holiday I am not financially dependent on my parents. Freedom. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter