Thursday, December 09, 2004

tv


I will be on national TV on December 21, 24 and 28. watch out for me in Unang Hirit, GMA7 early in the morning. It’s just a small segment really. Some herbal supplement sponsor of theirs. (doight, herbals). First they gave me an 83 year old woman with BP at 170/100, PMI at 5th ICS, parasternal border, rales on both lung fields, distended neck veins, enlarged liver, bipedal pitting edema grade II. What the hell?!!! Congestive heart failure and they insist on giving her these supplements!!! The next two patients were just simple cases and I just told them that if they think that these supplements made them feel better and they have the money for it, who am I to stop them from taking these pills? Duh. I hope when the edited version comes out, it won’t look like I’m endorsing their product. Nah, who am I kidding. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter