Wednesday, December 08, 2004

aarrgghh!!


My camera’s not working. My TV’s busted. My celfone’s mic is out of order. What else can go wrong??? Oh, my neighbor’s cat shits in front of my door every morning (I swear I’d kill that puss when I lay my hands on her).

On the brighter side (brighter eh?), Christian called today re a job offer. A new Japanese firm opening in Batangas needs two doctors who’ll be receiving 18k each a month. We’ll be dividing the week so we get 3 days each. Not bad no? So what’s the job all about? Well we’d just be waiting for construction injuries. Hehehe. They’re buying an ambulance this week, so I guess my job will just involve first aid and transferring patients to a larger hospital. Sweet. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter