Friday, January 21, 2005

Don't mess with me.

Sometimes I have to raise my voice, cut the smiling crap, and let people know that I mean business to get what I want. Let them shiver in fear of my wrath. I got my bank account today.


Longing.

This photo was taken at a wedding ceremony in camp crame. We were a group of 6 med students who sang for weddings and events. That is rina, my soprano. She loved weddings. She'd get excited preparing for her friends' nuptials while she longed for hers. She wanted to get medschool done with so she could get to another stage of her life. Presently a first year plastic surgery resident at the PGH, she is also to tie the knot with jc in january of 2006. Finally. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter