Saturday, February 11, 2006

Bored

To make use of my idle hours (which is like 24 /7), here's what i've been doing so far.

Ann-Marie Macdonald's Fall On Your Knees.
Very good read. Try to get a copy. It's on Oprah's Book Club list.

Franz Kafka's The Trial.
Weirdbook. It's officially my pupu book. Helps pass the time while i sit on the throne.



I cannot believe i missed out on a lot of good movies. Well ok, i believe i missed out on a lot of good movies. Will someone ask me out to a movie more often?!? Sheesh, i'm only a txt msg away. (balita ko umakyat na daw presyo ng sine sa pinas ah)

Windtalkers. I love war movies.

Kingdom of Heaven. I love medieval movies.

The Skeleton Key. I love Horror movies.








Star Wars III. I love Sci-fi movies.


Hustle and Flow. Lots of profanity here but i liked the movie.
See? I practically like all kinds of movies!







I also tried my hand at cooking.

Beef and Cabbage Casserole. Yummy.


Baked Potatoes. don't they look delicious?? Blech! they're not.








I'm so bored. i can't even think of anyting to blog about. any suggestions? please please give me topics to write about.

11 Comments:

Blogger atticus said...

loves lost. loves found. the weather. the niece. the laundry. the garden. the lighthouse. the village idiot. the moralists.

the...heck with it.

8:56 PM  
Blogger kero said...

umuwi ka na kasi dito.

9:00 PM  
Blogger rudyman said...

kwento mo gano ka sarap ang mani nang librarian niyo dati.

wahaha. :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger chumsychums said...

isip ka ng pasalubong para sa aming lahat :D

12:36 AM  
Blogger atticus said...

pakihanap naman iyong libro na ang title ay "the theory and practice of hell" by eugen kogon. hindi ko kasi makita rito. will pay you back. promise.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Doc! Long time I've not been here because I've been so busy I haven't had time to get bored. So busy in fact that I've not had time to watch Windtalkers though I bought it a long, long time ago. Now that you say it is nice, I will have to watch it tonight. And hey, your casserole really looks yummy!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buti pa, mag-step3 ka na. ay, lapit na pala march. uwi ka na, dali!:)

6:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tama uwi ka na mna dito para di ka ma bore...

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kung pano ma-bore nang walang ka-eefort-effort. hehe

11:21 PM  
Blogger duke said...

atticus. loves lost? they lost me. they should write about me. the next post about a unique item in the laundry. the village idiot - but that's me. the moralists. i dunno.

kero. konting tiis na lang makikita mo na ako. at mapapakain mo na ako ng masarap na pagkain.

rudy man. atin atin lang yung mani ni manang librarian. hehehe.

chumsychums. wala kang pasalubong.

atticus. i ordered a used book online with that title. bah, preho tayo ng interes ah. gusto ko din mga wwII nazi and jew stories. mga pocketbooks ko mostly ganyan. pabasa muna ha.

Hi bugsy! long time nga! yeah, watch Windtalkers, ok sya. but don't take it from me kse di ako magaling na movie critic and i'm easily entertained and pleased. hehehe. the casserole was great.

anonymous. the step3 can wait for a few more years. i'm not in a hurry. hehehe.

cruise. di siguro ako mabobore kung kasing galing ko ikaw kumuha ng nga pichure pichure. pengeng kamera. gusto ko rebel. DSLR.

mei. expert ako sa ganyan. i've been doing that for over a year now. buwahahahaha. i'm so bored i can't even find topics to write about.

1:05 PM  
Blogger atticus said...

mukha ngang pareho tayo ng interes. meron akong books on hitler. rabin. beyond the promised land. amos oz. sangkaterba. hiraman tayo. basta isoli mo. at hindi rin ako nag-aalis ng tag price. at alam kong mag-compute against inflation. hahaha!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter