Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm BAAACK!!!!

I took the exam yesterday. I was the only one taking the USMLE step2. the others were taking some English proficiency exams for nurses, etc.

I’m not going to bore you with details. Just read STEP1, as it is of the same format. The only difference was that today the questions were 500 miles long and the choices ran from A to V (nag-iwan pa sila ng butal), that when you finished reading everything, your allotted time is up.
Anyway, I came prepared for the distractions. They actually gave me the same computer I used a couple of months back, with the airconditioning unit just above it. Last time I was flooding the area with my rhinitis (I had no tissue as I left everything in the locker!). But now I have been on steroids for almost a month, plus, I brought myself an antihistamine, and not to mention the double layer of clothing I wore.

I started at 9am and did 10 minute breaks every after two sets. (this time there were 8 sets). By 4:30PM, I was the only examinee left. since there was nobody around, I took my earmuffs off and sang while i clicked through my last set. I forgot that everything was being recorded on video. As usual.

Last time I left the testing center feeling so depressed, today I finished with a light heart. Not that I was ready for this exam – i didn’t get to read 3 books; Surgery, Psychiatry and Epidemiology, but I left everything in His hands, my worries and my concerns. And i rest in the thought that His will be done. Amen?

AMEN! now hug me!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! and u sure deserve lots of hugs for breezing through all that and capping the day singing :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger sam said...

yey! hug kita! >:D<

11:04 AM  
Blogger kramer said...

POTEK! tapos ka na pala, hayup ka! wehehe! i'm glad you're done with it. rest now, dear doctor. pakain ka naman sa mcdo.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe... may bidyo ka na naman as a songer ah.

pa kiss nga sa nose jan. *mwah*

1:41 PM  
Blogger atticus said...

amen! *hug*

2:23 PM  
Blogger - litol figgy - said...

o! eto kiss. (smack!) sabay hug (umpf!) um, pwede na bang umadbans sa makfleri namin ni gandang van? :)

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey! sure missed your posts doc!
that's right, His will be done for you. *hugs as requested* =)

2:19 PM  
Blogger sam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad the feeling was much better than the first exam. =)

so, pwede ka na uli moonlight sa batangas? =)

10:29 PM  
Blogger chumsychums said...

huy.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayus..songer si tolits tisoy

-butets

3:08 AM  
Blogger teripotz said...

welkam bak!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger duke said...

friedwater, tenks.

miwa, salamat.

sam, yey, hug!

kramer, lang pera. kaw pakain kse kaw may pera.

van, tutbras ka bago mo kiss sa nose. lol.

atticus, hug hug tenks. amen.

rain, that was tight. tenks for da hug. sunget mo sa personal! lolz. 6 weeks for the makflari. let's wait for the results.

mei, thank you for missing my posts. i missed all of you too.

myra, tara, kelangan ko na ulit ng pera. hahaha. lets!

chumsychums, huy ka din!

goryo tenks.

butets, oo songer ako at exhibitionist pa. wahahaha.

teripots, glad to be back. thanks.

bengorts! haymishu!! amen!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter