Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Mighty Kid

Ever wonder what happened to mighty kid? i've tried googling for it but there seems to be no record of the sneakers I grew up in. I've always had them in elementary when my mom refused to buy me the hi-cut rubbershoes every little boy seemed to have. The higher the cut, the more famous you became. So you can imagine how low profile mighty kid and me stayed. Looking back, i think i was the only one in school with those sneakers. But i have always appreciated the hologram of the superhero sewn at the sides and since i am a perpetually tardy person, i had the convenience of strapping velcroes over tying shoelaces.
So what's my point? Nothing. Just blabbering.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

un hi-cut yung reebok no? hehehe

4:06 PM  
Blogger kramer said...

nagsara ang rubberworld bago natapos ang 80s.

nung 90s almost lahat na ng rubber shoes natin, internationally made (orig man o japeyk).

ngayon, nasa marikina karamihan ang mga sapatos. mahirap makipagsabayan sa mga pekeng sapatos na pumapasok sa pinas. mas mura na, mas mukhang orig pa. alam mo naman ang karamihan sa atin, laking greenhills.

labo.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bat parang me mighty kid ako na hi-cut.

8:16 PM  
Blogger chumsychums said...

/me buhos tubig kay mightykid.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me kill mighty kid. har har har

12:44 PM  
Blogger duke said...

abi, oo, reebok nga uso nun.

kramer, ano ulet? pakiulet.

mac, parang puti lahat ng mighty kid ko.

chel, wala akong naabutang hi-cut mighty kid.

chumsychums, panget.

anonymous, kill you more. :)

1:14 PM  
Anonymous pinoy recipes said...

it's my greatest childhood disappointment not having a pair of mighty kids :( pero ngayon ok lang :)

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter