Monday, August 08, 2011

Starting Again



October. hmm. 10 months ago was the last time i blogged. That was about the time i also went active on Facebook.

Like many others, i think, Facebook killed my blog.

But I miss writing. Sometimes phrases on Facebook just don't tell the whole story like it is. A few words just don't kick it.

I also tried tweeting. but i only got as far as registering and downloading the tweeter app on to my macbook. Part of me is getting lazy to learn this app. After a few posts, i stopped.

I am writing in very short sentences, i noticed. I guess this is what 'shootouts' has done to me. But I will try again.

So, it is 12.43AM, August 8, 2011, and today i RESURRECT!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger arGlene said...

And WE welcome you back! =D

9:41 PM  
Anonymous the scud said...

welcome back, doc!

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Jerome aka Bridget said...

welcome back, duke!!! pareho lang tayo. micro-blogging killed normal blogging. (sighs) at least you're back again. will see you soon.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous jr3 said...

and i thought i was doing bad with my 7 year old blog (from once a week, my blogging frequency went down to once a month, if not once every two months or so).

welcome back!!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger saM said...

yeeeey! balik ka pa doc duke! write more!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Tani said...

And you're funnier in your blog than in your Facebook updates. :)

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Gregg D'Bully said...

Persevere, my young Padawan...

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey duke! musta? - friedwater

9:17 AM  
Blogger duke said...

thanks lene. you got a new blog layout.

scud. salamas! musta na?

Bridget. hala! pumayat ka! pacheck mo na prostate mo! hahaha!

jr3. just don't delete it. someday you'll find the time to read your posts and cringe. ;P

saM. huy! kumakanta ka pa ba?

Tani. lol. am i?

Gregg. what's padawan?

Friedchicken!! kamusta naaaaa??!! huy san lupalop ka ngayon, ha!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter