Saturday, November 20, 2004

Rain Rain


When I got out of the building, it started to rain again. I asked a candy cigarette vendor if the jeepneys passing by would reach the MTR station. She said "Oo, pero lakarin mo na lang, malapit lang naman. Sayang lang pamasahe mo, limang piso din yun". I looked at her makeshift stall and surmised that it also served as her home. I thought of how much P5.00 meant to her, and said to myself, "oo nga, sayang din ang limang piso". So I ran the whole stretch (see picture) trying to stay as dry as possible but to no avail. I reached the station out of breath and wet from the rain and sweat. Pucha, nagjeep na lang sana ako.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

Free Web Counter